Friday, July 27, 2012

Delivery!! Birchbox Is In! Sign Here For Your Package.

Recently I have learned about Birchbox Beauty Products and I haven't been this excited since my very first Bazaar magazine subscription.  Birchbox is a great way to test all of the latest and most luxurious beauty products at a very low cost.

For $10 a month, you get a box filled with full size sample products from nail polishes to makeup, perfume to exclusive little goodies.  I'll walk you through my experience. I purchased a yearly subscription and received one birchbox free. Because of purchasing the yearly subscription, I received enough points for an extra $10 that I could spend!! My box did not come the first month so they gave me an extra $10! Wow, talk about service.

Upon arrival, I found a beautiful cardboard box with a lid. Everything inside was wrapped nicely in tissue paper and my goodies were inside. I received a perfume sample, exclusive two color earbuds, and an expensive Bananas Foster bar. There was another package in tissue paper filled with hair gloss, Ada bronzer, and Stila lip gloss. As you can see, all of these things: waaay more than $10. What a deal.

If you like what you see, you can go to their website and purchase their products. I've found that a lot of people sell the things they don't want on ebay so that's an inexpensive way to go. All boxes are different every month so you never know what you're going to get. It really is a surprise to look forward to in your mailbox!! I've even heard they have a birchbox for dogs....barkbox.

To Birchbox!!




No comments:

Post a Comment