Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ulta is Extra Ultra

This sale has also been going on for quite some time, but if you haven't stepped in yet, I recommend doing so. Right now at Ulta, many items are on clearance as well as an amazing sale on their Ulta brand of cosmetics. A lot of items are anywhere from 20-50% off, such as O.P.I. nail polishes or Sexy Hair products.   There are a lot of various luxury items so you should go check it out.

Their main steal is their sale on the Ulta brand of cosmetics.  Their $8 nail polishes are now $2, $8 Automatic Eye Liners are $1, $14 Mineral Powder Foundation is now $5, the list goes on and on!  I picked up some $2 nail polishes in Pinata-Yada- Yada and High Roller. They are very pretty and I recommend those two colors. If you're a fan of lipstick, you should definitely some up for $2 a piece, regular $8. The Ulta brand is pretty reputable. The darker colors go great and the young women working there said she uses the Ulta brand everyday.  The lighter colors are less bold.  I also picked up some Extreme Wear Mousse Foundation for $5, regular $12.50. I highly recommend this as it is light, fluffy, easily blending, and makes my face extremely smooth and soft.  The store manager also said this was fantastic.  I received fair warning to steer clear of the liquid foundations as it tends to melt right off your face if you have oily skin.

Pretty much all of their Ulta products are on this great sale so you should check it out in store or online:

To Ulta Sale



No comments:

Post a Comment