Along with daily events and beauty steals, Ulta Beauty will have hundreds of items on sale. There are many sets, palettes, and high end makeup that will be on sales as well as many free bonuses. For example, the Tarte Call of the Wind Amazonian Clay Palette ($136 value) will be on sale for $36 along with a free Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara and Maracuja Oil with any $25 Tarte purchase. There are product deals like this from Too Faced, Bareminerals, Lorac, Stila, Urban Decay, Laura Geller, Smashbox, Napoleon Perdis, Benefit, and many other brands.
Ulta Beauty products will be on sale as well. All Ulta eye shadows, eye liners, mascaras, and lip cosmetics will be priced at only $4. There will be a free gift with any 2 piece Ulta Brand eye product purchase. There will also be a free gift with any 2 piece Ulta Brand lip product purchase. All nail lacquers will be $2.
If you are a member of the Ulta Beauty Membership, you will receive 2X bonus points and $3.50 off any purchase of $10 or more with their mailer. Here is a list of the products I am most excited for:
- TUE: 9/4 Tarte 360° Creaseless Eye Primer $10 ($19)
- FRI: 9/7 Too Faced Romantic Collection $20 ($36)
- SUN: 9/9 Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara $10 ($19)
- MON: 9/10 Butter London Nail Lacquers Buy 1 Get 1 Free ($14)
- FRI: 9/14 Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener $10 ($19)
- SAT: 9/15 Benefit Powderflage $10 ($28)
- SAT: 9/22 Urban Decay All Nighter Pore Perfection Duo 50% off